Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
An Alpha's Howl  I_vote_lcapAn Alpha's Howl  I_voting_barAn Alpha's Howl  I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
An Alpha's Howl  I_vote_lcapAn Alpha's Howl  I_voting_barAn Alpha's Howl  I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

An Alpha's Howl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4913
Skill : 7

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am

Jaylea trotted along the borders of Kartlari's river valley and the very edge of what her family had called Beyond the Border. She had always known this place by that name and would always refer to it as such. Her paw steps were very light as she paced the border line, should she step out and howl her freedom to face the unknown or stay and be safe within her families pack. Lifting her steel gray paw, Lea stepped over the border with closed eyes and passed over that invisible line that demanded she never come back.

Lea was a small wolf, her pelt the color of midnight black, its shade seeming almost blue while her belly and legs were off white and steel gray. Lifting her head, black ears layed back Lea howled. It was a howl of freedom, release and welcome to any wolf who wished to join her in her new life. Finally, the howl echoing in her ears and the trees Lea lowered her head and smiled. "I've done it..." Finally the she-wolf was free from her parents pack, she would be her own alpha and begin her life as every young wolf should.

The urge to run over came Lea, lifting her paws the she-wolf lunged into a run. The winters late snow still on the ground it did nothing to stop the young female as she ran. Having lived her life in the higher mountains Lea loved the snow. Breath slightly frosting from Early Spring chill, Lea panted, her run pumping her blood through her veins and satisfying her need to move. Before her was a shallow pond, its surface thawing out from deep winter. Perhaps she could find a hare near by to eat.

Last edited by Jaylea on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:40 am

korea runs through the snow with no worries. she stops constantly to eat the snow. she ran though the trees as she hit the tree trucks snow left on the leaves fell on her beautiful grey and black fur. As she ran her tail waged. She loved the snow sense she lived with foxes her whole life. The foxes told her that the snow is the perfect time to leave the den.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 am

With the eased movement of practice, Lea began to sniff out any traces of hares. Nose to the ground and tail held high as she crept around the small pond, Lea quickly found a trail. Faint from the snow, the she wolf could only guess at which way the hare had gone but she was determined to find it. The sent trail lead away from the water's edge, quickly winding its way through the wilted grass and onward toward a more snow free area. Sure enough a small yet plump hare stood in a small clearing, the snow all but melted from the sun's warn rays.

Moving into a crouch, Lea stalked forward; paws all but silent in the none existent snow. Besides the frosty breath leaving her nose, Lea made no noise just before she pounced. A skilled huntress, Jaylea quickly had the hare in her mouth and with a rough jerk of her head the hare's neck was snapped and its life ended. A wish of her tail ended her hunt and Lea sat, holding the hare down with her paw as she bit into her meal. The meat was still warm, the blood washing over her muzzle as she ate. Even as the hare had been plump the meat was soon gone leaving Lea with an urge to eat more.

Getting to her feet not even bothering to wipe clean the blood; the she-wolf walked forward. From the distance a cool breeze swept through the woods; an unformalized scent on its wake. Ears perked and interest captured, Jaylea sniffed again at the wind and decided to go investigate. Keeping to the shadows the young female trotted forward; her paw-steps swift but energy saving. Not much longer she came upon the smells source; a young female much like herself. Keeping her presence hidden, Lea watched as the she-wolf ran by; deciding to follow Jaylea jogged after the stranger.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Korea rans looking at the trees seeing the snow covering the branch. The snow on the branches sparkles in the sunlight. Korea stopped to look at the its beauty. Her tall started to wag, and her eyes started to grow wide at the sight at the branches
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Having decided that she had followed the strange she-wolf for long enough, Lea stepped out of her cover and walked forward. Her pace was that of an alpha, head high and held proudly. Every muscle in her body said I'm a leader. While she looked regal, Lea wasn't trying to look aggressive, in fact her face was relaxed a light smile upon her lips as she took in this new wolf. "Hello." She spoke quietly from behind the wolf.

Setting down on her haunches, Lea wrapped her thick tail around her paws and took in the site of the other wolf. The wolf was a lovely mixture of gray and black, the color near her eyes almost blue. Golden eyes seemed to 'pop' from her color and would certainly draw a male into they're depths. "I haven't seen you before," Lea spoke again this time in an stern voice. If she was to be an alpha she had to show some authority.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm

korea turned suddenly "hi there," she said neviously with her ears lowed and her tail in between her legs. "will i just just leaved my den," korea had now idea what to say next to the wolf. she lived with foxes all her life so she was scared to say anything more
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 pm

Lea's head was still tilted slightly, her muscles rippling beneath her coat. It was odd of the she-wolf not to be moving and the sudden stillness was out of place for her. Quick eyes taking in the stranger's discomfort Lea had and urge to put her at ease. "Worry not Stranger I don't bite." She spoke with a teasing grin. "That is unless your a rabbit." Getting to her paws in one swift movement, Lea was circling the young wolf. "Have you a pack?" She asked quietly. In all odds, Lea could best this young wolf but violence was not her scene. Instead Lea wanted to recruit this young wolf, bring her into her circle and train her. Instictivly knowing that a steady paw was needed, Lea took her time; slowly circling but she remained calm not in the least aggressive least she scare the wolf off. "Whats your name Stranger? I'm known as Jaylea." Feeling that by sharing her name she would create a bond, Lea gladly gave it; anything to put the she wolf at ease.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Korea looked at jaylea "im korea and my pack..i dont have pack," she looks down at the ground. she sat down with she tail wrapped around my paws. she hates to admitted that she lived with foxes.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Akiko looked around. "I wonder if anyone else is here." She started to walk around thinking about her past and her brother. "I hope he's ok." She stopped and looked at the snow around her. "Very snowy XD" She laughed. She kept going till she saw more wolves. She walked up to them. "Uh Hi?"
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Korea looked at Akiko "hi there," shes said nervious still. there ears were still down her tail waged alittle. Koreas stomach started to growl and she sat down quickly, hoping now no one heard her stomach.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Akiko looked at Korea. "Your hungry no?" 'I am a little too. I haven't ate in a while.' She thought. "What are you doing out here?" She asks. She sits in the snow. 'Man it's cold out here.' She thought while laughing. She quickly stopped hoping noone heard her laugh. "Sorry." She said to anyone that heard her laugh. 'I got to stop saying sorry.' She though.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Korea nodded. "how emarrissing," she thought. she sniffed the air and smelled a rain coming "rain? in the middle of winer?" she contiuned in thought, "i hope its not a thunderstorm," she looked at the others and they didnt look like they noticed the smell of rain. Then she remembered that she was hungery. Korea had no idea what wolves really eat. All she new that foxes sneak around and take food from humans or some other creature.

Last edited by bleachlover10 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:07 pm

"'Embarrissing. And do you smell rain?" Akiko asked. 'I really hope it doesn't rain. I don't like rain. Just pass by rain. Just pass on by and don't rain.' She laughed as she thought of that. "Sorry again." 'I really got to stop doing that.' She looks around and wonders. 'It doesn't look like it will rain. But it will soon.' She sighed as she thought of that.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Korea looked at Akiko. "yea will i hope it doesnt rain, so wat do you guys eat for food?" she said. After she said that she looked down enbarrissed. "i cant believe i said that" she thought to herself. As i was thinking at rain clouds started to appear.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Lea turned her eyes to the newest she-wolf that walked up upon them. This one was pure white with the oddest marking upon her brow. Tilting her ears forward, then flattening them Lea turned to face the newest stranger. Her circling stopped, Lea's golden eyes flashed from wolf to wolf unsure if this was an ambush or simply fate playing into her paws. Deciding to take the chance Lea sat down. "Hello," she spoke cautiously. Holding herself proudly, Lea crossed her paws while turning to take a good look at this new wolf. "And who might you be?" She seemed young, barely out of her second year but at the same time perhaps just a bit older; then she spoke. "'Embarrissing. And do you smell rain?" Akiko asked. 'I really hope it doesn't rain. I don't like rain. Just pass by rain. Just pass on by and don't rain.' She laughed as she thought of that. "Sorry again." With a baffled look at how much the young wolf could speak in so little time, Lea could only wonder if she was like that with her inability to sit put. "Perhaps," she said slowly. "Spring is coming and we have floods during this time of year..." We're talking about the weather? Lea thought to herself. Unable to help herself, she smiled. The young she would was quite the talker.

Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Korea felt a rain drop hit her nosed and she backed up and shock her head to wipe the rain drop off. Then she heard thunder. "thunder? oh no its a thunderstorm. i a feared of thunderstorms" Korea looked around and layed down holding her ears hopping that she wouldnt hear the thunder.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 pm

"O my name's Akiko. What's your name?" Akiko asks. 'Yeah they probably think I'm a freak.' She sighs. 'Great. I get to a new place and I'm already acting wierd.' She feels a water drop. 'Stay calm Akiko. It's only water.' Then she hears thunder. 'Ok still stay calm.' She then starts to shiver. 'Yeah I'm not staying calm.' She tried to stop shaking. 'Got to calm down.'
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Korea is on the ground shaking with her paws on her ears "please stop raining and thundering," she thought. Korea heard another loud thunder and saw lighting. Korea closed her eyes and contiuned to shake "come on calm down," she said. heard thunder again.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Without fear of any kind, Soul dashed into the new territory as if he were in a race of speed. He laied his paws still againest the grass, making him skid across, mud flying everywhere. When he finnily came to a stop, he sat down and tilted his head to the sky to sent the air. I wonder if there are any other wolves around this area. The thought lied in his mind as he pulled himself back up onto his paws and begain to walk around. The grass begain to tickle at his feet, if this were his new home for the time being he would have to get used to it insted of the usual snow suroundings.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 am

Korea was scared out of her mind when the thunder stroke again. She couldn't stand hearing the thunder so she ran off to find shelter. As she ran the rain started to pour. I cant stand this storm I need to find a place to hide from this storm she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 am

Lea watched without a blink as the rain began to fall. She was unphased by the thunder nor the lightning but she couldn't say the same for the other two females. Both were on the ground with paws over they're ears as they shivered in fear. An unformalized feeling over came the she wolf and with a sigh Lea set a paw on Akiko's shoulder; "Its but rain young one." Twitching her tail even as she felt ages older then the two; Jaylea beckoned for them to follow. "I saw a cave as I was passing through, these parts quickly flood from the storms and the melting snow. It would be best to move to higher ground."

Looking back over her shoulder to make sure that the two were following, Lea led the way toward the mountain side. The path that she took was easy enough to follow, the ground clear of rocks and debries. The slope itself was a gentle slow climb to a well air cave at the top. Walking in out of the now pouring rain Jaylea gave her dark coat a good shake; sending water plastering against the walls. Feeling lighter now that she was out of the rain Lea sat down. "Still with me?" She said looking toward the mouth of the cave.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:08 am

Korea ran into the cave soak and wet. She was still shaking from the storm. She heard another loud thunder and jumped three feet in the air and ran passed the two wolves to the back of the cave. She curled up in the back and hid her face trying to tune out he thunder.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 am

Akiko walked into the cave. 'Ok. Atleast were out of the rain.' She thought. Then she heard thunder and started to shake. She looked over at Korea and walked to her. "Are you ok?" She asked wondering if she was. She too was afraid of thunder but didn't want to show it. 'Hopefully this storm will stop soon.' She thought while looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Suppressing a light laugh Lea followed the young wolf and laid down a few feet away. "Scared of storms?" She asked lightly. As a pup Lea's mother had always talked to her when she was afraid, so now taking her mother's example Jaylea did the same. Wondering why Korea was so frightened, Jaylea curled her tail around her body hoping to perhaps get to know the young wolf. Keeping her ears perked to listen to the other female, Lea slowly closed her eyes feeling a light sleepyness sweep over her body. "You should both get comfortable, we'll be here for a while yet. " Lea said with a teasing voice.
Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:26 am

Korea looked up at Akiko and stood up trying to pretending that she wasnt afraid. "ok fine," she said trying not to stutter. Korea forgot that she was soaken wet so she shake the water off her fur. Her fur puffed up after she stopped shaking her fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Alpha's Howl  Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Archives :: Role-Play Threads-
Jump to: