Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
The Teacher and Patrols I_vote_lcapThe Teacher and Patrols I_voting_barThe Teacher and Patrols I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
The Teacher and Patrols I_vote_lcapThe Teacher and Patrols I_voting_barThe Teacher and Patrols I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

The Teacher and Patrols

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4875
Skill : 7

The Teacher and Patrols Empty
PostSubject: The Teacher and Patrols   The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:33 am

Lucas gave a goofy grin, his white fangs showing ever so slightly as he laughed. While the tan wolf was bigger then his "teacher" the male was nothing compared to her sassyness. Amethyst was pushy, quite stubborn and every bit as much of a she-wolf that Lucas could want. Only problem? He liked her...but didn't know her. Lucas was silly, clumsy sometimes but he wasn't an idiot. No way was he going to fall in love with a she-wolf that would later turn to bit his tail off! And so the male decided to court this lovely white demoness of a wolf.

After the Alphess was out of sight, Lucas jumped into a run quickly heading toward the border so that they could patrol the lands in which they lived. His large paws carried the wolf over the still damn soil as easily as they might in his dreams but Lucas knew this was no dream. "So where do you want to check first?" The male asked his companion. All the fun and games were gone, the wolf had decided to court the lovely wolf and that meant acting serious and mature. It was as if a whole new wolf was running within the "goofy" Lucas's body but he was still the same.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4805
Skill : 5

The Teacher and Patrols Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Teacher and Patrols   The Teacher and Patrols I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm

The Teacher and Patrols Vzy00l

Amethyst had been speaking to Lea, but it seemed she had a plan for that one she-wolf that had been following them perhaps? She couldn't tell. Thus once the Alphess was out of sight she turned to Lucas only to find he had started without her. Giving a snort, she stood sprinting after him, quite easily reaching his side within a few steps.

Hearing him she smirked.."Since were in the middle of the Highlands, we'll hit the north end of the borders first. Then make our way west then south." She replied, noticing the change easily..but it was hard not to picture him as that goofy male she had meet not too long ago.
Back to top Go down

The Teacher and Patrols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Pack Lands :: Highlands-
Jump to: