Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_voting_barAn Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

An Alpha's Howl

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:41 am

"Are you sure?" Akiko asks. She shakes the water off and lays down. She thinks about the last time there was a thunder storm. 'Good thing were in a cave.' She thought. 'If we were under a tree I probably would've started to shake.' She laughed when she thought this. "Sorry." She said. 'I got to stop making jokes in my head.' She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 am

"hey im sure," Korea said looking outside. She started to remember i time when she was a little pup. "Thats right i was a stormy day just like this when my...real parents leaved me," she thought.

" it was the saddest day of my life. My parents had a something they had to go somewhere that a pup like me couldnt go. i dnt understand why up i was pup not old enough to hunt or to live on my own. it happened so fast and it was pouring down rain and my parents vanished into the darkness and i never saw them again," she thought as tears went down her face.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4815
Skill : 5

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 am

An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 Vzy00l

A pair of icey blue eyes watched the gathering from a distance. The she-wolf kept her distance from the group a bit, but she had been not too far off all along. She had been siting there silently, seemingly unnoticed as of yet but she didn't mind. In fact she tended to just sit in the back ground and watch as things' played out before her. Shifting her weight to the right, she peered at the others' before her. Getting a better look at the new combers.

A she-wolf first off, seemingly nervous and shy all at once. But expected none the less, with a grey and black pelt. Her name, Korea from what she could recall. But her gaze drifted to the next wolf, Another she-wolf by the name of Akiko. Apparently it had started to rain and she followed the group silently, padding her way up the side of the mountain they were climbing. She passed the others' with out a word and went into the cave, not one for rain mostly her self. Siting down she watched the three silently, in her own thoughts' over things. Well, they were needed to join their small pack, seeing it was only her and it seemed the Alpha here, but she only had been here a day her self..thus there was much to learn.

Last edited by Twilia on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 am

Akiko looked at Korea. "Why are you crying?" Akiko went closer to Korea. "It'll be ok." 'She reminds me of when I was younger.' Akiko laughed. She stopped and said " Sorry. I just remembered something funny." She remembered what the last storm was like. 'I remember there was fire. Lot's of it. I couldn't get out.' She started to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Korea looked at Akiko and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. "Its nothing," she said trying not to show any other emosion.

"After that i was alone in the dark forest thought anyone to protect me. i cryed out for my parents, but no answer. The storm got worse and i guess thats how i got the fear of thunderstorms because i was alone. thats when i meet the my foster parents that were foxes," she thought looking outside.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4885
Skill : 7

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 am

With shifting eyes Jaylea watched a snow-white wolf enter the cave on silent paws. Without a word the female sat down and turned her ice-blue eyes on the small group. A quick thought floated through her mind as Lea waited for someone to speak. When not a word was spoken, the she wolf got to her feet, all thoughts of a nap passing out of her mind. "Hello," she said carefully; all her caution flowing back into her voice.

Just like herself, this new wolf was small and built for speed; who was faster was unknown but Lea knew that if a fight broke out it would be evenly matched in a one on one battle. Jaylea's own golden eyes shifted to take in the other's expressions. From what Lea had seen before the female highly doubted they had a fighter's bone in they're body. After a bit, the new comer's arrival seemed to go unnoticed by the others Jaylea padded over to get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 am

"my life changed forever when i joined the foxes. i learned how to hunt like them. they thought of me as there family inspite me being a wolf. They loved me and cared for me and everyone got along great. The foxes pups loved to play this me. Life was great, but i still wondering if my real parents are still looking of me, or even care that i'm gone," Korea thought trying to hold the tears back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 am

"You ok Korea?" AKiko asked. "You seem like your about to cry." She then saw a new wolf looking around. "Hi :3" She said. 'Hopefully I don't make a fool out of myself.' She sat up. 'Ok. Got to stay calm.' She thought. 'As long as there are no fires I'll be fine.' She looked outside. 'Doesn't look like there is one around.' She sighed. 'Good thing.' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 am

Amethyst turned her gaze to the white-grey and black she-wolf before too long. She looked her over quickly and silently, a small build. Meant for speed then strength, she knew a fight would be evenly matched if either decided to make things' edge towards a fight. Though her gaze shifted to the other she-wolf hearing them speak to her as well.

Flicking an ear, she watched as the she-wolf got closer. Thus watching her carefully, she said nothing. For the moment, any how, once hearing that 'hello' however, she raised an eye brow. "Hello." She replied softly, and well simply for that matter to both of them. More or less wearing a mask of sorts. But she was little to fear right then, if she had any ill attentions she would of done something before now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 am

"il be fine thanks for asking," Korea said. she wanted to tell her but its hard to tell people the sad story of her past. She saw the me wolf and trying not to make eye contact. "hi there," said with her golden yellow eyes looking down. she sat down in a corner trying to hold the tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 am

In that single moment Lea knew she was being sized up, categorized even. The female before her was evenly matched with herself; strength, speed, maturity they were one in the same but of different colors. Sitting down a foot or two from the new wolf, Lea pondered on what to say. When nothing came to mind, Lea simple watched the female before her; a slow tilt of the head and still nothing was said. A silence seemed to settle over the two wolves but not an icey one.

Finally; the silence and her stillness was to much to bear Jaylea got to her feet and sighed. "So might I know your name?" She asked quietly. "I go by Jaylea..." Deciding to offer her own name in perhaps a friendly gesture the black and gray female hoped to get an answer. The hello she had gotten had been slow in coming but she had gotten it none the less. Shifting her wight on her paws for some sort of movement, Jaylea moved yet again to now sit down.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

Cocked an ear, seeing the she-wolf siting so close to her. A bit uncomfortable, then again, she was never one for crowds of any sort. But her gaze shifted to the other two she-wolves, she gave a snort. One was in the verge of crying, the other seemed just a tad too nervous. She was more then ready to speak up and tell them to act like wolves, not frightened pups.

But her gaze shifted to out side as she saw thunder dart across the graying clouds. However, hearing the gray-black-white she-wolf speak again. "I am Amethyst. You should recognize me from a few days ago, when I joined you." She said, and yet reminded the she-wolf. It seemed she had a short memory, or perhaps due to their meeting having been so brief she forgot? What ever the case maybe, she was silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:41 pm

"Your welcome :3" Akiko said. She watched the wolves. 'Sigh. I'm just going to stay out of it.' She laughed quietly. 'I really got to stop laughing...Yet that's gonna be hard since I can't stop making jokes in my head!' She laughed a little more. 'Sigh. It's gonna be hard.' She stopped. "Sorry." 'I got to stop saying sorry also.'
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:58 am

Now it was her turn to cock an ear back, "Join me?" She asked slowly her body itching to move. "I just left my parents pack today." Jaylea shrugged her shoulders, "it matters not if and when we met as long as you mean no harm." She smiled a bit as she teased the female. Casting a golden eye out the mouth of the cave, Lea noticed the rain was starting to slow. Granted it still came down in heavy drops but the wind had lessened if not the thunder.

"It should end soon..." the wolf commented idly. "Perhaps we can all find something to eat once the rain has stopped." Pondering on how well the two frightened female's hunting skills were like, Lea figured that by her's and this new wolf; Amethyst they could feed themselves off of small game and the like. "I plan to move to the Highlands once the rain lets up." She felt like she spoke to often, but compared to the silence of Amethyst every wolf would feel the same. "Those who wish to come along are welcomed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 am

Korea felt like howling out she was so sad. "Why mom and dad? Why did you leave me? I was helpless and you left me to die," she thought. She curled up and covered her face in shame. She started to cry under her front legs. "I was so alone without my parents the foxes were so nice to me,"
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

Loyalty : 4791
Skill : 0

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

Fell stopped and perked her ears at the howl. She started to walk towards it, curious. Maybe I will find a pack... She thought, as she was very tired of traveling and just wanted a home where she could be at peace. She sniffed the air, now smelling the wolves. She trotted towards the scent, trotting with a limp until she was in sight of the entrance of the cave. She took very good care not to be seen by them, staying in the shadows. She noted that they were all younger wolves, and seemed not to be much into fighting, nor built for it. They looked friendly enough, But there's always the chance... This could just be a new pack of wolves in the loner lands, they could team up on me easily.

She trotted swiftly away, out of sight. Waiting until the right moment to get in. For now she lingered about the cave, sniffing the ground and staying in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Akiko heard footsteps and looked towards the new wolf. 'Wow a lot of new wolves lately' "Hi." Akiko said. 'Hopefully thier nice :3' She looked around the room. 'Everyone's really nice. I'm glad they are.' Akiko smiled.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Fell looked around her; she was back towards the entrance again. Is she talking to me...? Well I guess that’s what I get for not being very sneaky... She walked into the entrance of the cave in a very calm matter, even though she was being extremely cautious. She tried her best not to limp; she succeeded in an only slight limp. Her toenails clicked against the stone floor of the cave, "Hello... May I come in?" She asked a bit awkwardly but with politeness. She twitched her ears, waiting patiently for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Amethyst raised an eye brow. "Seems you forgot." She said simply, well not going to press the subject. Though the fur on the back of her neck rose, once hearing the she-wolf crying. She gave a snort and stood, padding over to Korea. "Now isn't the time to act like a frightened pup, grow a back bone and act like a real she-wolf." She said simply, and a bit coldly. It was harsh yes, but the truth none the less.

But her gaze shifted to yet another she-wolf that wandered into the cave. Scared and black, bulky at best. A fighter then, not one for agility and speed, she seemed older as well. Though hearing Jay speak once more..she flicked that tail. "A meal maybe best before we move, they seem to need it." She remarked, turning her gaze to Jay once more, but she turned her gaze back to the forest and trotted past the scared female. She knew a good sized herd of white tail deer were near by, perhaps in their frightened state, they could take one down easily..and with the sound of now thunder rolling across the skies, it should mask their approach.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Fell sat down, twitching her ears. They seemed to ignore her question, she guessed by that they didn't really care that much if she was there or not. She looked around silently, observing the wolves. At the mention of food she turned one of her ears towards the white wolf, listening for anything else. She lay down still listening for anything else; she was going to wait for them to speak to her first then her to speak to them. She was not good with other wolves, being a loner for so long now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Korea continued to talk about life without a real wolf family. She had her head down crying quietly. " I hope no one is watching me crying on the floor." Then she heard thunder again. She yelped loudly and started to shake in fear.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Fell lay unphased by the thunder, she lay her head on her paws, listening intently. I hope this hunt starts soon... Haven't had a bite for days! I wonder if they will let me hunt with them? Who cares really, I can just scavenge off their kill when they're done eating. Fell thought to herself, twitching her ears and looking around calmly.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:31 pm

The fur of her pelt slowly began to stand on end, Amethyst curt replies ruffled her fur. She didn't know any of these wolves, all of them female no surprise, so it was best not to get into a fight. Who knew who would take what side. Suddenly an older wolf padded into the cave, the barest limp in her step. Lea wondered if it was from an old wound or perhaps she was born that way because the older female hid it well; had lea not been sitting at the mouth of the cave where the dim light shone in she wouldn't of seen it.

"May I come in?" The question had gone unnoticed by the other females so Lea took it that she was to answer. "Yes Elder," she smiled a bit shyly uncertain if she was paying a complement or calling the aged she-wolf old. "We welcome you to our cave." Taking in the older female's bulky body Lea knew that she was indeed a fighter; one that knew her way around in a battle. Speed would only go so far against experience but Lea was raised to respect her elders not that she liked violence anyway.

Turning her gaze to the curt white female, Lea nodded at her response. "A doe would be delightful." She waited on the elder wolf's reply on being called elder, for Lea had yet to hear a name nor knew by what to call her that showed respect. "Shall you join us?" She turned her eyes to meet the black females for the briefest second before padding out of the cave and into the slowing rain.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

"Thank you" Replied Fell, lifting her head off her paws. She was a bit surprised being called an elder, she never considered herself one, but now that she thought about it, she was one. "And my name is Fell, I'm sure you'd like to call me something other than Elder." She said to the wolf with a slight smile; then looked over the female. She could obviously tell that this wolf was made for leading a pack by the way she talked, and that she was built for speed and agility, unlike Fell herself. She stood up and stretched, she nodded to joining the hunt, having felt she didn't need to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:03 am

"Then Fell it is," Lea smiled at the older wolf. Twitching her tail in a friendly way, Lea trotted after Amethyst as she left the cave. "Lead the way then," she teased a tad; unable to help herself. The stern like she-wolf just begged to be teased a bit. Knowing of the herd that Amethyst was speaking of, Lea simply let her paws follow the icy white female into a lush forest that was so very different from the rocky cave side. A peaceful silence had drifted over the wolves, one that Lea had no problem keeping. Hunting was a great way to test one's ability, loyalty and courage, perhaps this would work for the better. "Spot anything yet?" She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alpha's Howl    An Alpha's Howl  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alpha's Howl
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Archives :: Role-Play Threads-
Jump to: