Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Borderline I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Borderline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Borderline I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Borderline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Borderline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Borderline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Borderline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Borderline I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Borderline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Borderline I_vote_lcapBorderline I_voting_barBorderline I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Borderline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyugima

Loyalty : 4763
Skill : 0

Borderline Empty
PostSubject: Borderline   Borderline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:09 am

Rules
- No swearing. I don't have anything against it I just have more fun without it.
- No unneeded fighting. If you feel it is neccessary, you can try and start one, but I don't want fighting without cause or reason.
- Have fun
- Keep to any rules this site has in effect.
Back to top Go down
Kyugima

Loyalty : 4763
Skill : 0

Borderline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderline   Borderline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am

Roleplay

Azzurra strode quietly, her panting and heavy breath, soft foot falls, and the warning calls from the birds over head the only noise to distract her from the protestation of her starving belly. She was in a dry spell, having not come upon anything worth a meal in a few days. She felt the growling of her stomach, growling back to tell it to be quiet. What was the point of searching for food if the whole forest could hear one's gut shouting to the heavens for food?
She froze in place as she heard the small scuttering footsteps of some sort of rodent ahead, knowing her chance at food lay not to far ahead. It was probably a rabbit or mouse out searching for its own meal, and had unwittingly stumbled onto Azzurra's path. Azzurra lowered herself close to the ground, paw by paw trying to sneak up on the unsuspecting snack.
Azzurra didn't know what gave her away when the rabbit bolted, all she knew was she was about to have her first meal in a while when the bundle of fur shot away, long spring like legs catapaulting it into the distance. But Azzurra was a speedy wolf, and wouldn't let the meal escape her. She bolted after it, paws moving a hundred miles an hour beneath her body. But a comination of losing sight of the rabbit and starting to overheat made her stop. She put her nose to the ground to get an idea of where she was, snorting as she stuck her nose into a somewhat fresh territory marker. She had just stumbled into another's territory by chance

(I know it's from my application, but I thought it was good enought be added as my intro here.)
Back to top Go down

Borderline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Beyond the Borders :: Beyond the Borders-
Jump to: