Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Activity Check I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Activity Check I_vote_lcapActivity Check I_voting_barActivity Check I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Activity Check

Go down 
+2
Twilia
Jaylea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4914
Skill : 7

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:15 am

Ok simply put just post here to let me know your still going to take part, those who don't within 3 days time will be deleted and that will be the end of it.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4844
Skill : 5

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm still here :3, just been busy with the job training program and volunteering I'm doing, if lucky I'll have a part time job at Petco soon.
Back to top Go down
Kyugima

Loyalty : 4802
Skill : 0

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm

I still wish to be part of this, but I don't really know what to do... I should have probably messaged or asked, but I keep forgetting to get on here to ask, and i can't find the thread on FH
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4914
Skill : 7

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 am

Kyugima wrote:
I still wish to be part of this, but I don't really know what to do... I should have probably messaged or asked, but I keep forgetting to get on here to ask, and i can't find the thread on FH.

No worries Kyugima I'll just explain now. This is a free form posting site in which you can post anywhere you like; as long as your character is allowed.

So say your a loner right? You can't post in the pack lands because your not part of that pack. But if your a Pack Member you can post both in any of the Pack Land section as well as the Loner section in the Beyond the Border but not in a rival pack section (once its made).

As for what thread to post? You can do one of two options: make your own (not a pack) with your own role-play rules (has to follow the sites), your own plot, and who ever you wish to join. Take a look at the thread So, it begins. See how Twilia listed her requirements to join her thread? You can do that as well!

However if you look on our home page on our Announcement box I have both our Feral Hearts thread link and our Wolf Quest link posted. You've also posted there once so you should be able to search your Feral Hearts posts to find the thread as well.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/
Firesayer

Loyalty : 4795

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:46 pm

I'd like to still take part, but i'm also busy with school and work as of late ^^;; and can't really do much of anything that I'd like too >.<
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

Loyalty : 4820

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Sorry, been busy and couldn't get on. I wish to stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
Loke

Loke

Loyalty : 4797

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

I plan on staying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check   Activity Check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Archives :: Out-Of-Character Threads-
Jump to: