Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Puppy Auditions I_vote_lcapPuppy Auditions I_voting_barPuppy Auditions I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
Puppy Auditions I_vote_lcapPuppy Auditions I_voting_barPuppy Auditions I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Puppy Auditions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4913
Skill : 7

Puppy Auditions Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Auditions   Puppy Auditions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:16 am

Thread will be opened when needed!
When the time comes for a litter to be born site wide auditions will be held for the mother to find role players for her pups. Info about the parents will be provided, as well as a form for the players to fill out for the audition. Puppy rules and guide-lines shall be listed below for players to follow!

Rules and Guide-lines

1. Wolves may only breed in the winter as the pups will be born two full months later during the spring. Pups must stay in the den for two weeks before they are playable.
2. Pups age naturally and as such it takes eight full months for a pup to become an adolescent. Please do not try out only to quit half way!
3. Pups must have some of the parents in them and the parents have the right right to refuse applicants.
4. -More shall be added-

The Information

-No expecting mothers-

Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/

Puppy Auditions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Out of Character :: Character Plots-
Jump to: