Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
So, it begins. I_vote_lcapSo, it begins. I_voting_barSo, it begins. I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

So, it begins.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4815
Skill : 5

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:17 am

A few rules first off.

1. Interact with each-other, which means don't put your charry in the middle of no where.
2. I want to see some para post. 6 sentences count as a paragraph.
3. Have fun, :3.

So, it begins. Vzy00l

White pass padded against the cold, green and brown earth which laid out before here. These, were called the Highlands if she remembered correctly. The place to go during spring rains and floods. The lower lands, from what she understood tended to flood with the heavy spring rain. It was understandable, but quite the hazard..for any unlucky wolves caught in such things. Mud slides aside from flooding would be her main worry.

With her nose to the ground, she went along sniffing the ground a bit, the place smelled of newly made growth and wet earth. The land was healthy, which meant many, many prey indeed. But she didn't have any interest in a meal with having currently hunted down a doe with their pack leader and with the help of some others' just the day before, she was quite full and very well stated.

Giving a yawn the she-wolf stretched. It was about early morning, the warm sun was just peeking over the mountains washing the lands in a soft light. Giving it quite the greenish look, it wasn't something she had seen before..but she'd grow use to it. From the feeling she had, they'd be traveling from place to place in these odd lands. That didn't worry her much however, she just was wondering who their new members were and just how many they had. Aside from that, she was fairly content..siting down with her chest and side towards the sunlight, she began to warm her self up wondering what the days activity's were going to be that day.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4885
Skill : 7

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:30 am

They had moved up from the Lowlands only the day before after the successful hunt. Lea was happy with her new pack; perhaps not family yet she hoped that the lot of them would grow fond of each other all the same. She had been laying in the sun down next the the Highlands only source of water; a rather large lake centered in the middle of the whole territory. I did well, Lea smiled as she looked over the land scape. The Highlands was everything a wolf could want; lush forest, great plains on which to run; clear water source and even a gentle sloping mountain side. "Haven in the middle of paradise," Lea spoke aloud.

Giggling to herself the wolf got to her paws, shaking free her black and gray coat of stray pieces of dirt and twigs. Her belly was full, she was well rested and could want nothing more...but perhaps one thing but Lea doubted she would find that. Taking in a deep breath of the clear mountainous air the black and gray she wolf lifted her head and gave a short howl. Lea knew that Amethyst was near by having smelled her unique scent just hours before. Spotting none of the other pack members, Lea trotted toward the white female that she had hunted with earlier. Padding along the soft beaten trail, Lea spotted the white she-wolf laying in the sun; her coat glistening brightly. "Hello," she called as she slowed to a walk, her paw prints leaving a trail in the damp earth.

Even in the higher lands the earth was wet from the rains. The flood waters would last till late summer; perhaps even into fall. The elk herds; Lea knew had traveled to the Highlands just like the wolves so food was not a worry in the young Alphess's mind.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

Loyalty : 4791
Skill : 0

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Fell lay with her hind legs tucked under her and her fore legs stretched out before her. She had her eyes half closed in contentment, this place was peacefull... She yawned, then lay her head down on her paws. The smell of wet grass was strong still. She sighed happily though, she hadn't been this calm and relaxed for a long time, since she left her old pack behind.
Back to top Go down

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:03 am

Nigtfall climbed to the top of the boulder up on the highest cliff. looking down on the highlands below he felt triumph flood through him. He had been traveling for months, but now he was here in the lush, green highlands. As he lay down on the boulder, he caught glimpses of wolves moveing through the brush on the ground below. A pack? He wondered, it was likely, hunting season was starting in th highlands. If only Firedusk were here. He thought. Firedusk, his brother had been sparated from him in a flood. Is he alive? This was the question that always roard at him in his wakeing moments, and haunted him in his dreams. Nighfall climbed off the boulder a skittered/slid down the cliff.

Has been messaged due to missing Bio form.

Twilia~
Back to top Go down

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Adrian stood by the lakes edge, enjoying his surroundings, but disliking the fact he was so close to other wolves. He had always been a lone wolf, he never spoke to others, and he just didn't bother with them, but he had chosen to follow this pack up to the Highlands, and here they were. He considered just wandering off to go somewhere else, and not bother to come back, but he stayed put, knowing that he wouldn't have to worry about food as much if he stayed. His tail swished slowly, matching his nervous and out of place emotions.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Lea breathed a sigh of relief. Her pack was safe...by the Howls it was even growing! As the Alphess sat beside her beta Amethyst Lea looked out over the plains. While the ground was still wet, it resembled nothing of what the Lower Lands would look like in only a few days time. Giving just the slightest yawn from lack of excitement Lea lifted herself to her paws. She was itching to run! Just beyond her gaze the she-wolf's mortal enemy appeared: the hare. With a silly grin and a sharp wiggle of her body Lea dashed after the hare like a yearling pup.

Old and wise, the hare took quick sharp turns at odd moments throwing the Alphess off. But Lea, more in the chase for the sport then the meal stuck to its tail like the muck only hours before. Claws digging into the soft ground, dirt flew from her paws as the mad chase continued. With surprising agility the hare took a sharp right turn, its small body dashing away with a last burst of speed before hare shot down a bunny hole never to be seen again. Clambering to a stop, so very close to the strange male that had tagged along; Lea began to dig at the hole. With a soft whine the she-wolf lowered her front half of her body, nose in the hole as she dug. "Blasted hare," she giggled. "I'll get you yet."
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:52 pm

So, it begins. Vzy00l

Amethyst sighed, just looking over the Highlands, another part of their pack lands it seemed. Flicking that tail a bit in thought, she flicked an ear as she heard and smelled her Alpha pad up beside her. "Morning. " She replied, looking back she spotted the black she-wolf that had joined them for the hunt before leaving the lands.

Though raising her nose to the wind, she caught the scent of a male that had been following them thus far. But her alpha surprised her, by darting off after a hare. Well, that was indeed a goof off. But things' were quite and quite peaceful, thus it was one of the things' they could afford to do. As it was it looked like she was doing it for the fun, more then the sport of the hunt.

Speaking of male wolf's. Where was Lucas? She hadn't seen him since yesterday, making their way up here. She stood and stretched a bit, feeling quite good right then. But she suppose the male was hanging around here some where..Spotting her Alpha as she dug at the rabbit hole, that tail end in the air she giggled a bit. "Having fun?" She asked, a bit teasingly.
So, it begins. Ilzv5h

Zodiac however, was not too far off from the group her self she had kept her distance thus far. She didn't tend to be too close to them, or get too near them. Though with a growling stomach the she-wolf gave a huff. Standing, she stretched out, having taking a dip in a river not far off earlier to clean her coat of the muck and the mud. She was quite clean, her coat quite healthy looking if not a bit bushy. But it always had been like that.

Turning she sniffed a bit, padding off, perhaps she could find a kill of another predator. It'd be an easy morning meal for her, depending on what kind it was, and if they were still near. She knew making a kill of a deer, would be hard and take awhile most likely..thus for the moment she stuck to scavenging. Unless she happened to find a wounded deer. That coming to thought she began to scout out for any near by herds.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Fell sat up and looked around, she saw Lea chasing a rabbit and digging after it as it shot down its hole. She smiled to herself, "Having fun there eh?" She chuckled to the she-wolf, getting up and walking over to Ameythst. She no longer hid her limp so much, but still put effort into keeping it mostly hidden. "Good morning." Fell said as she sat down beside her. She watched the male who had followed them here. After a few minutes of pondering to herself, she yawned and laid down, looking around at the landscape.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Her muzzle covered in dirt, Lea gave a mighty sneeze; her head jerking to the side with the force from it. "Blasted hare," she muttered; placing her nose back into the hole that her paws continued to deepen. Her antics; much like a pups, proved to entertain the excitable Alphess. Even as she had missed out on the meal Lea wasn't quite hungry but rather bored. The excitement of the Lowland's danger had been a thrill to the she-wolf and now the calm and serenity filled days of the Highlands seemed to bring an itch to her hide.

Giving up on her hare for the time being, Lea padded back toward Amethyst, the she would having said hello before her wild hare chase. "Sorry about that," the black and gray female said as she sat down with a goofy grin. "I needed a run," lifting her paw to whip at a bit of dirt on her nose, Lea leaned down before her lone paw slipped. Landing on her belly with an oof and a gust of air, Jaylea blinked her eyes in confusion before simply rolling over to place her feet in the air. Looking at Amethyst from upside down, Lea turned her head this way and that. A sly grin over came her as a single thought crossed her mind. "So...where's Lucas?"

The said male was walked by the lake, his coat once more clean and...spotted. The heat having gotten to the male wolf, Lucas had taken a dip into the lake before rolling in the cool dirt under a near by tree. Giving his coat a ruffle, Lucas just happened to over hear his name upon the Alphess's tongue. "Should be interesting..." getting to his belly Lucas crawled to a near by rock and hide behind it hoping to catch a glimpse of the females as they talked.
Back to top Go down

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Adrian watched as the seeming to be Alpha wolf chased a hare childishly, and on the inside, he found it pathetic, on the outside, he bore no expression. Flicking his tail from side to side out of boredom, he decided to just observe everything going on, which really wasn't much. The all out peace on the highlands just seemed to make everything uninteresting, make it all bland. It was a quiet wolfs nightmare, but he didn't want to try and do anything to change it.
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

So, it begins. Vzy00l

Amethyst watched as Jay goofed around even still, or at the very lest it seemed she was right then. She flicked an ear as she apologize to the older female, for what ever reason. But turning her gaze to the forest. She let her mind wander a bit, since making beta it seemed. She had a lot on her mind, more then normal..thus she was easily distracted if left alone.

She blinked hearing her question."I've no idea as to where the goof ball maybe." She replied, titling her head. Well, having smelled Lucas already, she knew he was likely laying low some where but within ear short of what they said. "Hm, since he wishes to be a Warrior. Perhaps I should put him on border patrol. A lot of stray wolves are running around as of late." She remarked lightly. It seemed ideal.

So, it begins. Ilzv5h

Zodiac past both of the males not too much taking notice in either, flicking that tail of hers..she followed the many scents that were insulting her nose. There were quite a few deer, and elk it seemed..but she went for the first rather then the later. It didn't take the she-wolf long to find fresh tracks of their passing, or their course fur stuck to the ends of branches they brushed against as they passed.

Following such clues, she soon found her self in a thickly wooded area. They seemed to be spread out and lingering around the area. Staying low, she kept her eyes on the ones before her, looking for one that was ill, old or perhaps injured..but so far all she noticed were over all healthy it seemed. She knew it'd be a few months before the does dropped their calf's thus there were no little ones to take down. Perhaps a yearling would do..thus she began to scan the herd looking for an easy target.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am

Fell licked her legs and rubbed them over her face, ignoring the other two. She had nothing to do with Lucas, she didn't even know him, and thus she did not take intrest into the conversation. After a while of cleaning off the dried blood on her face from the hunt yesterday, she got up and walked elsewhere. She had never been in this area before, so she decided to explore her spring home a bit. She walked slowly, taking in her surroundings, taking note of the different scents and animals in her mind. Soon she was out of sight of her pack mates.
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 am

Lucas stepped forward. "Is this all females talk about?" He huffed, green eyes looking at Amethyst and only the white wolf. Tail flickering idly the male wolf's body sagged as if tired. "Well darn," his mouth twitched in a grin as he finally turned to look at Lea. "Alphess I'm up to the challenge if that is what you wish," those eyes sparkled. "But perhaps our lovely beta would care to join..." his lips twitched again. "Just in case I do something wrong." The black and gray Alphess gave a harty laugh, her amusement at the two of them plain to see. "Well that sounds like a grand idea." She nodded at the white she-wolf before her. "How about you teach this green horn a thing or two Amethyst."

As Lea remained on her back, feet still in the air Lucas walked around the white wolf to head toward the forest beside the border. "Hell you never know," he gave his tail a twitch. "We might even find a new wolf."
Back to top Go down
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:46 pm

So, it begins. Vzy00l

Amethyst smirked a bit, hearing Lucas. "That, and other things' when males aren't around." She said teasingly, but stood stretching out and giving her coat a light shake to free it of any leaves, dirt or twigs that got stuck in her fur. She noticed his gaze on her, but she didn't say anything of it, of course knowing he was having his fun. May as well break the tension and relax.

Seeing that grin, she watched them both with a cocked ear, listening. "Do something wrong? Such as falling head over heels for a random loner?" She teased, well why not? She was in a playful mood that morning. "I shall teach this green horn a thing or two" She said with a wink. She turned to forward hearing his remark. "Maybe we will." She remarked, but she some what doubted it..joining his side she moved towards the boarder.

Though stopping in mid step she glanced back. "May want to track down that she-wolf that has been trailing us, unless you want us to deal with it? Perhaps, a good experience, for Mr. Green horn here." She asked and said a once, of course.

So, it begins. Ilzv5h

occ// Nothing to really post for her, so I'll leave it to you xD.
Back to top Go down
chickiefoo
Pack Member
chickiefoo

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 pm

Fell lay down in the shade, she yawned and stretched out her legs. The moist dirt felt cool on her old body. Her ears dropped aslant and her eye-lids felt heavy with sleepiness. Her head nodded and finally fell to her paws. But an angry squirrel was not going to let Fell take her afternoon nap. It chattered loudly with anger, throwing acorns at the elder's head. Fell growled, "Nature never gives me a moment of peace..." She groaned, lifting her head. She looked up and saw a plump red squirrel, perched a few branches above the ground from her. She barred her teeth at the squirrel and growled low. This upset the squirrel even more, now it scurried up and down the branch, chattering even louder. Fell got up slowly and stretched, "Fine... You win..." She said as she walked off to find shade elsewhere. Lost to a squirrel... a fat one at that too!
Back to top Go down
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am

Twilia wrote:

Amethyst smirked a bit, hearing Lucas. "That, and other things' when males aren't around." She said teasingly, but stood stretching out and giving her coat a light shake to free it of any leaves, dirt or twigs that got stuck in her fur. She noticed his gaze on her, but she didn't say anything of it, of course knowing he was having his fun. May as well break the tension and relax.

Seeing that grin, she watched them both with a cocked ear, listening. "Do something wrong? Such as falling head over heels for a random loner?" She teased, well why not? She was in a playful mood that morning. "I shall teach this green horn a thing or two" She said with a wink. She turned to forward hearing his remark. "Maybe we will." She remarked, but she some what doubted it..joining his side she moved towards the boarder.

Though stopping in mid step she glanced back. "May want to track down that she-wolf that has been trailing us, unless you want us to deal with it? Perhaps, a good experience, for Mr. Green horn here." She asked and said a once, of course.

Made a thread for them ^_^ Check out The Teacher and Patrols.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, it begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, it begins.   So, it begins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, it begins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Pack Lands :: Highlands-
Jump to: