Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Cbox Guidelines I_vote_lcapCbox Guidelines I_voting_barCbox Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
Cbox Guidelines I_vote_lcapCbox Guidelines I_voting_barCbox Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Cbox Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twilia
Pack Member
Twilia

Loyalty : 4805
Skill : 5

Cbox Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Cbox Guidelines   Cbox Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 am

Take Note:

These Guidelines apply to the Chat Room and to the Forums. They are here to make life easier for all of us, and to keep trouble to a minimum. Please make sure you understand them and keep to them.

Guidelines

Arguing with the Mods:- Don't do it, full stop. Mods enforce the rules and are here to keep the site happy and whatnot, so if we ask you to stop something, it is for a reason. Don't argue back, continue doing it, etc. If you do, we will have cause to warn, fine or ban you from chat, etc. Please respect what the mods tell you to do.

Chatspeak:- Chatspeak can be difficult to read and understand. It can also represent a lot of things that may not be approved. Therefore, we ask that you keep chatspeak to an absolute minimum. We wont chase after you about grammar, but please make an effort to type in a way that others will easily be able to understand you.

Caps:- Posting in all caps is not cool, guys. Please do not post in full caps, in chat and forums. This includes topic titles. "WHAT" should therefore be "what". We are partial to asking you to either edit the topic, or remind you of this rule, at least.

Swearing/Cursing:- An absolute no-no. Language on Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ is to be kept polite and reasonable. Acronyms such as "WTF" are not acceptable, either. However, "WTH" is acceptable. Please find polite alternatives to swears.

Spamming:- Please refrain from "colour testing" in the chat, from double posting [if you can help it. For instance, do not refresh the page after posting a reply or topic], or general "spam". This is not acceptable, and means that mods have to run around clearing up 50 of the same topic.

Language:- Due to the fact that most of the players and mods here speak English, that is the language that we expect you to speak in. I agree that some languages are beautiful, but if we do not know what you are saying, then you could be saying anything. Therefore, please stick to the one language everyone here should know.

Roleplaying:- Is to be kept out of chat, please. All roleplaying should be in the "Role playing" area, since it's there for that very reason.
Back to top Go down

Cbox Guidelines
Page 1 of 1