Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_vote_lcapLucas the Wander [M]  I_voting_barLucas the Wander [M]  I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
Lucas the Wander [M]  I_vote_lcapLucas the Wander [M]  I_voting_barLucas the Wander [M]  I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Lucas the Wander [M]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4875
Skill : 7

Lucas the Wander [M]  Empty
PostSubject: Lucas the Wander [M]    Lucas the Wander [M]  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Name: Lucas
Lucas the Wander [M]  Grey2010

Description: Lucas' coat is a mixture of cream, white, tan, brown and black even a bit of gray. He's back is blended of black, cream and brown while his underbelly and paws are an off white and cream. His tail is a russet brown with the very tip inked in black. Ears are black rimmed, brow and even his eyes are brown/gray. Lucas is a good sized wolf, muscular and fit. He's not overly strong nor can he run far distances. Well balanced is a good way to think of him in terms of size; he can hold is own in a fight.

Personality: A calm but gruff male, Lucas will tell you what he thinks in a heart beat but he doesn't wish to be harsh. If bad news is bad news he'll spit it out but later wish he could have said it a bit nicer. He talks before he thinks and that leads him into trouble but keeps his inner-mind at peace because he tells nothing but the truth. A good pal, perhaps a bad mate because he'd tell the she-wolf of his life if she were truly fat, this wolf is over all a great guy to be around.

History: Born into a pack of alpha's Lucas was the middle of the litter, neither small nor large. He received the same care as the other pups and quickly grew into adult hood. Pushed out of his pack like any young wolf, Lucas lived on his own for a year occasionally meeting up with a she-wolf his age; none met his fancy however.
Lucas the Wander [M]  Image010

Famly: Lucas has no mate nor pups. His mother and father still reside in they're pack and will till the day they die. While Lucas is looking for a mate he's very slow to decide unlike his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/

Lucas the Wander [M]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ :: Out of Character :: Character Plots-
Jump to: