Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A realistic and literate roleplay wolf pack based off of the Wolfquest community. All players welcome!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Meet & Greet! O.K. Everyone we've just finished our first Activity Check and as of now only the people that have been posting are left on the site. That being said and done I think we should set a date for a Meet & Greet so that everyone can get to know each other a tad. Monday, 04/04 at 6 pm EST I'll be here on the site so I hope that everyone can join me to talk, hang out and role-play a bit.
Affiliates
Latest topics
» | Incandescence |
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:40 pm by Visitor

» Where is everyone?
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm by Twilia

» A Wandering Wolf
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am by Loke

» The Teacher and Patrols
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm by Twilia

» So, it begins.
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:14 am by Jaylea

» Laggy issue...
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 am by Jaylea

» Borderline
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:10 am by Kyugima

» Activity Check
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm by Loke

» Vidar [M]
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am by Loke

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:48 pm
Top posters
Jaylea (64)
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_vote_lcapKartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_voting_barKartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_vote_rcap 
Twilia (33)
Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_vote_lcapKartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_voting_barKartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_vote_rcap 
chickiefoo (20)
Loke (13)
Kyugima (6)
Visitor (1)
Firesayer (1)
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is destkail

Our users have posted a total of 174 messages in 36 subjects
Count Em Up
We do have a word limit for each post, its easy to reach: 150. However we really want you to post more then that amount!

Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaylea
Alpha
Jaylea

Loyalty : 4875
Skill : 7

Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) Empty
PostSubject: Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02)   Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 am

Ƙąɍʈɭąɾɨ Ƥąƈƙ Įɳƒǫɾɱąʈɨǫɳ

Pack: Accepting
Members: 6
Males :2
Females : 5
Pups:

~Ƈǫƥƴɾɨǥħʈ~
Ideas and layout are products of Nyanna's imagination, please do not use without asking. All languages used belong to the cultures in which I found them via use of Google Translations. Any violations of this copyright is a direct report to a moderator of Wolfquest.

Kartlari Vadisi is a realistic, yet literate role play pack based of your everyday packet of playing cards. While this pack is based off of a real, fuctional wolf pack in the wild they do stay in a fictional homeland. Ranks will be according to Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 1-10 with the added flare of translated names for uniqueness. Members of the same racket, or suit may come together to suggest a single Language in which their Suit may be translated into. Ranks are earned not given; through role play and as such it is a very big part of this pack so please do not apply if your just here to "fill" the ranks and not take part.

Ƥąƈƙ ɭąɳđʂ
Located deep within the rolling landscape of Kartları Vadisi Valley of Cards the territory stretches over hundreds of miles with every climate you can imagine. Vast Prairies, ice caped mountains and even black sand beaches all rolled into one beautiful landscape that the Kartlari wolves call home. This pack is nomadic, never staying at one den for long. Each season calls a new den home, cool caves during the hot summer months, warm dens in the winter, and only the budding grass during the spring and fall.

Ƭħę Ƙęɏ
♠: *Spades* ........: Female ......ݤ: Excused
♥: *Hearts* .........: Male .......... ӿ: Exiled
♣: *Clubs* ...........ڮ: Active
♦: *Diamonds*......؟: Missing

Ƭħê Ɍ¹ɳǩʂ
Because there are so many ranks within the Pack I'll only be listing the ones we currently have filled. All new members will be joining the Hearts Suit as this is our "omega" or new member suit. Each pack member may choose any job they wish, (i.e. Hunter, warrior, guard) but their rank will be in Suits.

♠: *Spades*
Spades are the top of the pack, highest in favor and the most trusted. These wolves have worked very very hard to get where they are now, most of them spending they're whole lives to get here or sacrificing a great deal of their time to help out. More often then not, these wolves are the leaders of a certain job within the pack. (e.i. Betas, Leads) Open to change Suit name *spades* as well as language theme.
    Ace: ♠: Jaylea Played by Jaylea
    King:
    Queen:
    Jack:

Newest Members:

♦: *Diamonds*
The second highest standing wolves, they have worked hard to become *diamonds* and as such they have been rewarded. Many wolves of this suit have been noted for their skills and the time they've put into the pack. Many of these wolves are second in commands of they're station, often the runner up for beta or leads. Open to change Suit name *diamonds* as well as language theme.
    Ace:
    King:
    Queen:
    Jack:

Newest Members:

♣: *Clubs*
The majority of the pack. Long standing pack members who are loyal and consistent within the pack. They have not yet shown the will or perhaps the skill to be rewarded with further promotions. However these wolves are just as important. More often then not these wolves are the supporters of the pack: hunters, warriors even pup sitters. Open to change Suit name *clubs* as well as language theme.
    Ace:
    King:
    Queen:
    Jack:

Newest Members:
  • Ace: Amethyst ::Trial Beta::

♥: *Hearts*
The future of the pack! These wolves may be the latest litter of pups born to any pack members or perhaps new wolves who have found our wonderful land. But both are the future of our survival and must be protected. Wolves of this suit have not been with the pack very long or are to young to take up a skill to provide for the pack. Open to change Suit name *hearts* as well as language theme.

King:
    Queen:
    Jack:

Newest Members:
  • Azzurra ::Loner::
  • Fell ::Pack Member::
  • Vidar :: Loner::
  • Lucas ::Pack Member::
  • Zodiac ::Loner::

Back to top Go down
http://jaylea-felesian.deviantart.com/

Kartlari Site Stats (Updated 04/02)